Learn how power gets to your home, how power travels inside your walls, what happens when you turn on a light, what happens when the power goes out, what are fuses, circuits breakers, and more!
Elenco Snap Circuits My Home Electronics Building Kit teaches the fundamentals of electricity and electric circuits building electronic circuits and how they interact with various green energy technologies. Snap Circuits unique technology uses building blocks with snaps to build the different electrical and electronic circuits. Each block has a different function including switch blocks, light blocks, battery blocks, different length wire blocks, etc. These blocks are coloured and numbered to make them easy to identify during the building process. Kids will have hours of fun creating up to 53 different circuit projects and learning about how electricity powers our everyday lives.
This Snap Circuits MyHome Plus engineering set for kids also includes motion warning, house features, doorbell recording, and electronic wonderhome builds. The colour-coded and detailed instruction sheets provide step-by-step directions on each project, making learning both easy and fun. In this electronic building set, kids will learn about electricity, building circuits, and how power flows through our homes.
- Build 53 exciting STEM based projects that focus learning on electric circuits in a home
- Use the colour and number coded building blocks with snaps to build and understand electrical circuits, home security, overhead lights, dependent and independent lights, and even an infrared controlled lighting system
- Over 70 parts, including base grid, IC modules, solar cell, microphone, fiber optic tree, slide and press switches, vertical, snap and jumper wires, battery holder, resistors, capacitor, LED's, lamp, sound module, transistors, meter, motor, detailed instructions, and more
- Requires 3 AA alkaline batteries, sold separately
- Easy to assemble, no glue or tools required
For ages 8.