This fun workbook can help kids teach themselves how to write in cursive (also known as longhand or script) or allow them to refine the writing skills they already have. This book includes:
- Pages of capital and lowercase letters.
- Follow-the-arrow diagrams that show how to make the letters.
- Words to copy that begin with all the letters of the alphabet.
- Sentences to copy.
- Guides for writing the names of months, the days of the week, and numbers from 1 to 10.
- A place for the child to write his or her signature.
- Appealing full-color pictures.
Recommended for ages 5+.