Are you ready to draw . . . astronauts? Aliens? Rocket ships? Other far-out things? This book is for you!
- Young artists will learn to draw 35 outer space subjects -- astronauts, comets, flying saucers, satellites, robots, constellations, and more! Just follow the step-by-step illustrations.
- What makes Learn to Draw books different? The red guiding lines in each step that make completing each drawing simple, easy, satisfying, and fun!
- Extra outlines of each subject are also provided for young artists to trace, for practice and for building confidence.
- Kids can use their new artistic skills and imagination to draw their own pictures on the background pages provided throughout.
- Full-color drawing book.
- Thick, high-quality paper.
- Sturdy paperback binding.
- 48 pages.
- Book measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high.
For ages 6+.