Young readers can practice their early phonics skills again and again in this playful wipe-clean workbook. The 32 pages of writing and drawing activities can be done alongside the Bob Books Set 1 - Beginning Readers phonics box set, or by any child who is just starting to sound out (decode) words. Perfect for learning at home or on-the-go!
- 32 pages of activities――2 pages for each of the 12 books in the Bob Books Set 1: Beginning Readers box set, plus bonus activities!
- For ages 4 to 6; Pre-K to First Grade
- Writing activities are based on three-letter words with short vowels in simple sentences. Activities gradually add letter sounds until children have completed activities with all letters of the alphabet (except Q).
- Open-ended drawing activities can be completed differently each time, encouraging creativity and keeping learning fun!
- Full-colour, friendly illustrations feature characters that children love to learn to draw on their own
- Wipe-clean marker included
- High gloss wipe-clean pages are bound in a lay-flat spiral for ease of use
- Builds fine motor skills